We are seeking a Technical Business Analyst that will elicit and document technical and functional requirements in support of multiple, complex mobile solution projects.
In this role, you will work alongside business stakeholders, developers, quality assurance team, and project managers to facilitate a common understanding of requirements and priorities across all areas.
- Gather, analyze, define, and create detailed business requirements for functional and non-functional capabilities
- Translate technical concepts to business audience and business information to a technical audience
- Gather and interpret information from multiple sources and make recommendations
- Interpret end-user needs and translate into application and operational requirements
- Integrate requirements, user stories, and tasks that will be used by the creative design, software development, and quality assurance teams
- Validates test cases to ensure that scripts will evaluate the business function being performed
- Develop technical diagrams and wireframe prototypes of the solution functions
- Works with UX/UI design resources to help visualize requirements into prototype.
- Partners with team members to develop project schedules, reports and documentation
- Participates in developing estimates and implementation plans for technical solutions
- Provides support for application development teams including documenting business processes.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Business Analyst in Information Technology successfully gathering, interpreting, analyzing, defining, and documenting technical solutions
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development and Software Quality Assurance lifecycles
- Stellar written and verbal communications skills with ability to build effective relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and extended products such as Visio
- Self-starter that can work well in an agile team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Information Technology/Computer Science
- Plus: Mobile solutions and/or professional services experience, JIRA, MS Project, Confluence, Atlassian, Basecamp, Microsoft TFS, HP ALM