The Solutions Architect will play a critical role in managing the on-boarding of new customers as well as facilitating the roll-out of complex technical features for existing customers. As one of the main points of contact for our most strategic clients, this is a highly visible role with significant ownership.
- Lead deployments and retain ownership for the overall planning, coordination and delivery of our mCommerce platform for sophisticated, multi-channel retailers
- Analyze existing systems through interview process with technology and application SMEs to develop end-to-end current state architecture and definition of the future state architecture.
- Perform gap analysis between current state and the future state architecture to identify single points of failure, capabilities, capacity, fault tolerance, hours of operation (SLA), and change windows.
- Run multiple technical projects and/or implementations simultaneously
- Work closely with internal cross-functional teams including Engineering, Client Success, Strategy and Product
- Work closely with technical resources from client teams, to include managing external technical vendor relationships on the client’s behalf
- Identify, manage, and resolve technical challenges faced throughout deployment process
- Ensure projects are clearly scoped, well-managed, delivered on time, and positioned for long-term success
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Engineering, Science, or Math
- 5-10 years of hands-on experience in delivery and implementation of internet products and technologies
- Demonstrated experience in managing large IT projects
- Strong analysis skills, ability to evaluate customer requirements and modify existing solution
- Experience in integrating systems using APIs
- Track record of ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Domain knowledge in eCommerce
- Ability to architect and built solutions for our customers.
- Experience creating, promoting and guiding development principles and influencing development teams, business users and management in adoption of technical solutions.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Engineering, Science, or Math.
- Experience working with retail systems and the underlying infrastructure or Point of Sale Systems.
- Experience in the Retail industry is preferred.