We are seeking a QA Tester to join our growing team of highly-skilled technology professionals.
Since we are experiencing exponential growth, our work environment is fast-moving and intense, but balanced by a fun, friendly and informal atmosphere typical of young innovative technology companies.
Your daily responsibilities will vary, but you will be expected to:
- Create, maintain and execute manual and automated test cases for multiple client sites and applications using a variety of tools such as mobile and tablet devices, emulators, etc.
- Isolate, replicate and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Test product new features and enhancements on various physical devices and device emulators
- Work with the QA Manager to develop standards and procedures for measuring product quality and release readiness
- Own the QA processes from story creation to software deployment
- 2+ years of QA experience with web and/or mobile applications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (or a combination of education and experience)
- Demonstrated knowledge of web application testing, SDLC and testing best practices
- Working knowledge of Selenium or other automated testing frameworks is desired
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar bug tracking software
- Experience writing Test Plans, creating Test Cases, executing manual and automated tests
- Understanding of APIs, XML, and JSON
- 2+ years working with agile development methodologies is preferred