We are seeking a Quality Assurance Tester to join our growing team of highly-skilled technology professionals. In addition to Quality Assurance tasks, this individual will also be working with the Customer Success team to address client needs and provide valuable product knowledge to deliver Concierge solutions.
We are experiencing exponential growth, so our work environment is fast-moving and intense, but balanced by a fun, friendly and informal atmosphere typical of young innovative technology companies.
The environment is highly collaborative: sales, marketing, development, and customer success work together to achieve the company's goals.
Your daily responsibilities will vary, but you will be expected to:
- Create, maintain and execute manual and automated test cases for multiple client sites and multiple accounts using a variety of tools such as mobile and tablet devices, emulators, etc.
- Isolate, replicate and report defects and verify defect fixes within JIRA
- Test new product features and enhancements on various physical devices and device emulators
- Adhere to established ticketing reporting and workflow process
- Participate in sprint planning sessions, daily scrums, sprint reviews, retrospectives, etc.
- Understand the basic difference between mobile and tablet devices and the differences between Android, iOS, Windows, and other operating systems
- Collaborate with project managers and POs to write and evaluate user story acceptance criteria
- Work with the QA Manager to develop standards and procedures for measuring product quality and release readiness
- Own the QA processes from story creation to software deployment
- Ability to trouble-shoot and diagnose issues that are reported by customers
- Document Concierge features and customer implementations
- Assist with on-call rotation
The ideal candidate must exhibit the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate acceptance criteria, test results, risks, and impediments
- Ability to collaborate well with developers, designers, POs, and PMs
- Skilled at delivering detail-driven documentation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing priorities
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Flexibility and positive attitude
- Thrive in a collaborative team atmosphere where open communication is expected
- Flourish in small company environment where hard work and levity are equally valued
- 3+ years of QA experience with web and/or mobile applications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (or a combination of education and experience)