Are you looking to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with cutting-edge technologies, surrounded by a team of passionate developers? Now more than ever, we are left wondering why we grasp for knowledge when it’s right at our fingertips. Mad Mobile is doing just that by transforming the retail experience with our mobile-first platform that empowers store associates to engage with customers and sell more effectively. With a touch of your finger, you can create ground-breaking products which will in turn, allow associates to deliver front of the line service with a touch of theirs.
What You'll be Doing:
· Developing code and technical designs for existing and new products, with a strong focus on quality, performance and maintainability.
· Participating in our engineering culture, with an emphasis on contributing ideas, thoughts, and constructive feedback regarding the work of others on our team.
· Collaborating with designers, back-end developers, and product stakeholders to deliver technical solutions to complex problems.
· Creating rich, interactive user-experiences with modern technologies
· Experience developing React components to be used server-side within a Node.js application server
· Familiarity with ES6, Redux and Webpack
· Experience developing mobile-friendly, responsive web applications
· Strong understanding of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility practices
· Experience working with service-oriented systems and asynchronous http requests
· An interest in working with new technologies
· Experience working with continuous integration systems like Jenkins or Travis
· Experience writing and reading API contracts using Swagger or a similar tool