Concierge is a mobile retail platform that provides data-driven engagement, enhanced customer service, and point-of-sale capabilities. This mobile solution empowers retail sales associates by providing valuable information at their fingertips, improving productivity, efficiency and quality of service to deliver a personalize shopping experience.
We are looking for an Engagement Manager to join our Product Implementation Team and support Mad Mobile’s largest and most complex clients. This role requires project management expertise, product knowledge and client management experience.
- Work with client to assess implementation from a business process, organizational and technological perspective.
- Serve as the primary liaison for product implementation team while participating in the development of relationships within an assigned customer.
- Promote and develop strong relationships with existing clients and extend reach within their organizations
- Maintain effective relationships with Technical Support, Operations and PMO leadership and personnel to help leverage the use of our products to achieve success.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in an enterprise level software delivery or services-related role
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 3 years of experience working within the retail industry a client-facing role.
- Project Management experience and the ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously.
- Experience with enterprise integration technologies (e.g., services-oriented architecture, enterprise service bus, cloud integration platform and API-management platform)
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills and a desire to learn
- Proven ability to manage conflicting stakeholder interests effectively
- Highly effective technical communications skills (verbal and written)
- Familiarity with various project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- PMP Certification a plus