We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to work alongside development and business users to streamline and automate branching, merging, build, and deployment for all Mad Mobile projects.
- Design end-to-end, automated build, release, and version control processes for web applications
- Maintain and configure C.I. using Atlassian Bamboo Server and related tools
- Document Continuous Integration process and architecture
- Execute and troubleshoot manual/automated builds, identify the root cause for a failed build and resolve the issues
- Identify areas for improvement based on build process metrics and propose a plan, including impacts to upstream and downstream organizations
- Create and install software application packages and perform smoke test to ensure application works
- Create software configuration management plan to define policies like branching & labeling schemes
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good understanding of GIT or other version control systems, and knowledge of branching/merging methodologies for commercial, multi-component applications.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OSes, concepts, tools, shells, etc
- Love of automation and a strong desire to learn new systems and make them more efficient through automation tools and scripting
- Experience with Atlassian Bamboo Server, Jenkins or other CI systems for a company where responsibilities included source control, configuration management, continuous integration, automated builds, and release management
- Familiarity with MSBuild, Node.js and Nginx
- Enjoy working in an Agile environment; comfortable changing course rapidly