We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Professional Services team. This individual will have a passion for cloud computing, open source technologies, and enjoys contributing to best-of-breed solutions.
Our engineers work on implementing cloud solutions that solve real-world problems. They are able to leverage their strengths daily to deliver applications across multiple cloud providers, cloud tools, and client’s existing infrastructure.
- Implement infrastructure as code for various cloud platforms, from planned architectures
- Software Configuration Management (SCM) using tools like Ansible, Terraform
- Implement monitoring and logging solutions for different technology stacks or container orchestration platforms
- Implement Continuous Delivery solutions and helping customers automate various stages of their deployments and testing processes
- Understand containers and how they fit into professional development cycles as build artifacts
- Have general cloud ops knowledge with at least one provider, private or public, such as attached volume lifecycle, auto scaling, cloud-config, security, instance lifecycle, etc
- Aid customers in addressing challenges due to lack of modern DevOps practices, help to recommend DevOps solutions in line with the customer’s goals
- Work with various source control technologies, including their connection to processes/pipelines
- BS or MS in Computer Science preferred, equivalent work experience will be considered
- 4+ years of professional experience as an Engineer or Architect able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the cloud computing market, enterprise and open source technologies
- Software Configuration Management (SCM) experience –Ansible, Terraform
- Infrastructure Provisioning experience – CloudFormation, Ansible, Terraform
- Monitoring experience – Nagios, etc.
- Logging experience – (Elasticsearch Logstash Kibana) ELK Stack
- Containers experience– How to build, up-sides, down-sides, how to deploy
- Cloud Experience – Know how to perform cloud operations tasks, such as increasing volume sizes, or upgrading deployments, with little to no down time